Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A Quick Note That I Made It To Houston

So this lady only gave me one piece of paper to write home and then she left.  So just forward this along to the next one or give it to them at church.  

But any who, I just got here to the Houston.  And tell Bradley that I drove by the Joel Osteen's big church.  But the plane was fun.  It was super small.  It only had one row on one side and 2 on the other.  And at the Houston airport, we gave a Book of Mormon to some dude.  He was talking to all of us missionaries so we hooked him up big time with the solution!  

And Pres. and Sis. Ashton are pretty cool cats.  We have only been here for an hour so I don't know too much yet.  Oh and btw's my P-day is on Monday.  Oh and btw's for the 2nd time, send all mail to here because I'll move around a lot and the mail at some apartment places is not so secure.  But that's all I've got for now.  I'll shout out on Monday again.  

Loves!  Elder Parks.

Halloween visit to Elder & Sister Jones before leaving the CCM

No comments:

Post a Comment